Recipe type: Seafood
- 100g lobster (100g protein quota)
- ½ cup fish stock if available (if not, use a little water and keep adding whilst adding flavours to taste – you do not want this meal to taste weak)
- pack of shiratake noodles
- tomatoes (vegetable quota)
- ¼ onion finely diced for flavour or onion salt
- small clove garlic or minced garlic
- lemon juice
- pepper (and salt if onion salt not used)
- Steam the lobster if not already cooked, and remove from shell.
- Chop the tomatoes then bring to a simmer in a saucepan adding the fish stock, ¼ onion or onion salt, garlic, squeeze of lemon juice, pepper.
- Thoroughly rinse the noodles as per packet instruction.
- Add into the saucepan the lobster chunks, stir and allow the flavour to build for a few minutes, then add the noodles for another minute or so. This can either be served immediately, or “browned “ under a grill for a few minutes. Serve, garnished with parsley and lemon wedge.
- You can substitute the LOBSTER for CRAB or PRAWN or FISH