Chicken & Asparagus
Recipe type: Chicken
This can be made and put in fridge to have as a salad on a hot day or if you are in need of a very quick meal any time.
- 100g raw chicken breast (need to be cooked & sliced before adding)
- bunch of fresh (preferred to canned) asparagus (this will need to be prepared and steamed to be tender)
- juice of ½ a lemon
- optional: ¼ teaspoon of fresh herb such as oregano, basil...
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small dish, mix the lemon juice, chosen herb/s, salt and pepper. Then add the cooked chicken breast slices and gently stir.
- Arrange half of the steamed asparagus onto a plate, add half the cooked chicken breast.
- Arrange the remainder of asparagus diagonally over the top with the remainder of the chicken placed on top.
- Any remaining dressing can be dripped over the entire dish.