Spinach Steak Roll
Recipe type: Beef
- 100g raw steak or veal or chicken breast (pounded to make it flatter and much larger)
- spinach or silver beet (vegetable quota)
- 1 clove garlic
- optional: a little nutmeg for interest
- mustard (eg Hot English. Check any label to ensure no unwanted additives)
- Bragg All Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat oven 250°c or use your grill, turning when one side is
- Steam/stir “fried” the spinach/silver beet then mash it or puree half of it with the peeled garlic clove and nutmeg (if used). With the remaining half of the vegetable, pour on a little of the Bragg’s All Purpose Seasoning
- Spoon the puree onto the pounded meat then roll it securing with toothpicks.
- Bake or grill until cooked and browned.
- Serve your Spinach Steak Roll with the remainder of the steamed/stir “fried” spinach/silver beet. Don’t forget the mustard.